Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good Will goodies

What a beautiful day it is....so warm and sunny!!! My sister called me this morning to go shopping and we just got back. We picked up some flower baskets and a couple perennials and some annuals. I will share some picks in a few days after I get them all planted. We also stopped in at the Good Will store and I found some goodies and wanted to share.

This shelf will look cool after some paint and distressing! I see a makeover coming soon.

This is so cool, my favorite out of the bunch!!

Another cool lantern. It is missing the handle but I surely can add one!!

This bee skep will look great out by my flowers, in the garden!!
I think I did pretty good today with finding these treasures and can't wait to go plant my flowers and find the perfect places to display my finds.



1 comment:

Jody said...

What wonderful treasures! I adore that bee skep...that is too cute! Looking forward to seeing how you make over that shelf! Have a great holiday weekend!