Friday, July 24, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer.....

I cannot believe I have not posted in a while. I guess I am getting used to working again, just finished my two week training. Starting Monday I am on my own...which is not a big deal. I only work part time and have Fridays off, which is really nice....for the Summer, lol.

Speaking of Summer and lazy days.......




Here are my two babies enjoying their Summer, lol. They are so spoiled!!! They have a three season porch all to themselves.....complete with prim decor...of course, carpeting, tables, a large cat tree, couch and literally a birds eye view. I have a couple of bird feeders outside their windows, lol. Ahhhh to be a furbaby!!!

I did not forget about my giveaway, just a little slow lately with working. I have a couple things in mind and will post them soon. I am also working on a make do for Ebay, a couple of makeovers and will be posting a new free pattern this weekend.

Take care and have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Farm Field Primitives said...

Ahh, to be a furbaby is so true. Yours look so much like mine. Not a care in the world!!! I just found your blog and have become a follower. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with work Monday.
~Melissa~

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh your fur babys are precious..I love the photos of the sleeping one..look of purrrrr contentment....:)

My Colonial Home said...

LOL, you spoil your babies like we do! But just look at them, how can you NOT!

Best of luck being off on your own now!

Karen

sewprimitive karen said...

The cats are a riot. What a cushy home they have!