Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Wooden Prims on Ebay

I hope you all had a wonderful relaxing weekend! It sure feels like Fall here....if only we could have Fall weather and then Winter for just 2 weeks, then Spring. I know....don't tell me....... I have already pinched myself out of that dream! Anywho, I have been working my tail off and just listed some new wooden prims on Ebay. They are listed for 3 day auctions.



I am working on a larger Harvest set and should have it done either tomorrow or Tuesday. I think you will like it:)

4 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Whoa...love that blue firken, great stuff!
Rondell♥

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

blue is back and I ♥ it!!!!!

My Colonial Home said...

Oh I love the blue Firkin as well....really beautiful items.

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com

Sweetpea said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments. Glad you like them!
Lottie