Sunday, September 27, 2009

Primitive Early Harvest Pumpkin Doll Stocking

Whoooo Hoooooo, just got done watching some football and the Bears won!!!!! Sundays are our football playing, (we toss around the football) game watching, snack a ton day!! If anyone has some great football snack recipes to share I sure would love to hear what you make and maybe share a few recipes!

The leaves are starting to fall and the cooler weather is upon us! Great Harvest weather....perfect to share my new creation with you...... her name is Elizabet! She is such a sweetie and is listed
on Ebay for a 7 day auction. I have been doing 3 day auctions, but need a little more time this week to get some more creations and a pattern or two done.

Here is a sneak peek of Elizabet....there are many more pics of her in my auction. Have a great evening!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE her, shes so sweet looking....you did a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful...love that sweet face!

Shakerwood said...

Every month at work we have a "themed" lunch. Last week was "Football Friday". We all brought tailgate food. Someone brought the best meatball recipe ever. It tastes fantastic and you wouldn't know it by what's in it. And super easy to make!

Crazy Meatballs

3 lbs pre-cooked frozen meatballs
1 can sauerkraut
1 can whole cranberries
1 – 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 jar of Heinz chili sauce
3/4 cup of brown sugar to taste

Mix frozen meatballs and all other ingredients in a crock pot approximately 2-1/2 hours before serving. I put it on high and then after two hours turn it down to simmer or low.

Elizabet is a cutie!

Sweetpea said...

Thank you so much! I am glad you like my early pumpkin doll stocking! I just have to make myself one!

That is such a great ides to have a monthly themed lunch at your work. Those crazy meatballs sound so good and I will for sure try them. Thank you so much for sharing!

TeresaM said...

Oh my gosh! She is sooooooo very cute! I love the face!!!