Saturday, May 15, 2010

Primitive Bears for Sale!!!

I first want to say Thank You to all that have left comments on my blog and that have emailed. Your kind, comforting words have been very uplifting to me! Thank you so much!!!

I have two items for sale and they both are primitive bears! The first one is my very first bear that I have created. Cocoa measures 10 1/2" tall sitting. He is made from fake fur and is weighted for that frumpy old fashion feeling. He has vintage shoe button eyes and a blue homespun collar around his neck with two rusty bells. He also has a blue homespun patchy on his belly and would look absolutely wonderful displayed in your prim home! The bear is NOT a jointed bear! Price $55.00 plus $8.50 shipping.





SOLD!! Thank you!!




The second bear was purchased from Drew at Cinnamon Creek Cabin. This bear measures 12" tall sitting and is also made from fake fur. It has black bead eyes and a homespun tie around his neck. This bear is also NOT a jointed. Price $46.00 plus $8.50 shipping.



If you would like to purchase him, just click on the paypal button below! SOLD!!! THANK YOU!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bears are adorable and what excellent work..I have an old bear and yours could pass for the one I have..Have a great weekend..

Angi at drakestone primitives country cabin said...

Hi Lottie
Please could I purchase your Drew bear..I have emailed you to see if it is possible..I just love him..fingers crossed LOL.. :0)

Sweetpea said...

Janet,
Thank you. That is so sweet of you to say! Enjoy your weekend!

Angi,
I just sent you an email about the bear. Thank you so much!

PrimWyoGirl said...

I love your bear! He is very sweet!
Jayne

Duendes said...

hi, i visited your blog is very nice.come visit me at my blog (terradeduendes.blogspot.com)hugs