Monday, November 8, 2010

Two Santas for Sale

I just cannot believe that it is November!! Where has the the time gone??? I am absolutely not ready for any of the Holidays but did manage to create a few items for the Holiday Season. I think with having the warmer weather this year...which I love....caught me off guard!! It will be in the 60's all week!! I am pretty sure this will be the last warm week we will have for the year.


This primitive Old Fashioned Black Santa was made from a Pineberry Lane pattern and measures 15" long. He is made from muslin and has french knot eyes, a stitched nose and wool beard and mustache. His hat and coat is made from a brown wool.



Primitive Black Old Fashioned Santa Doll
~SOLD~

Here is another Sweetpeas Primitives Original ~ My Primitive Woodland Stump Santa Doll. He measures 9 1/2" tall and is made from muslin and has vintage button eyes, a stitched nose and a long flax beard and mustache. He has a tie with two tiny pine cones attached and would look great hanging on your tree or cupboard!!


Primitive Woodland Stump Santa Doll
~SOLD~

I hope to have the patterns listed for my Primitive Woodland Stump Santa Doll and Primitive Snowman Shelf Sitter later this week.

If you would like to make a purchase, please email me your name and address including zip code at Sweetpeas Primitives I will email you back with a total including shipping. Paypal only accepted! All prices are US funds.

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

they are wonderfully prim..:)

Sweetpea said...

Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful work you do..They are wonderful..And so prim looking..