Monday, September 26, 2011

Oooopsie....shipping Error on my new witch doll listing!

A very sweet fellow primitive Ebayer messaged me to let me know that I may want to check the shipping on my witch doll, because something did not seem right......boy, was she right!! I had used the "sell similar" tab on Ebay and thought I had changed the shipping but it did not change from my previous auction. I am very sorry about that and had went and fixed it! Thank you so much Nancy for letting me know, you are such a sweetie!!! If you would like to visit my auctions....just click here.





I finally got some pictures to load, lol!!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love your witch and your other pieces and how you display them. I am lazy this year, so haven't made any patterns for fall.

Debbie

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Gosh sometimes things like that happens...and I'm sure all who 'know' understand.
Adorable witch.
Karen

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

oooooh, too good,that pumpkin head is really prim!!!

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Love the candle lamp!!!