Thursday, August 16, 2012

Took a little break.....

I guess that is what Summer always does to me. I end up taking a break from creating for a while but after a few months I just have to start. I think it is a good thing....it gives me time to do other things and I don't seem to get burnt out that way. It sure has been a while since my last post...Sorry!! I will definitely be posting a lot more!

What have I been doing?? I have been super busy with my husbands business, swimming, camping, took a canoe trip (which we loved) fishing, did I mention more camping, lol and just spending time with my hubby :) I have also been looking into a new medium to try out in my doll making and can't wait to get creating for Fall!!

Our Campsite


I also wanted to send a reminder for our Primitive Handmades Mercantile update that is tomorrow, Friday  8/17/12. I sure hope you will stop on by to visit us :)

Take care and have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I miss camping, our tent trailer got critters in it, so it has to be cleaned and cushions replaced, tempted to buy a tent. Can't wait to see what your new creations will be.

Debbie