Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Few More Prims and End of August Sale!!

** Please note my new email address is sweetpeasprimitives@gmail.com I will no longer be using the sweetpeaprimitives@comcast.net.
I cannot believe it is the end of August already!! Where has the time gone???? I am working on some more pumpkin items and should have them ready soon for sale. In the mean time I have a few more prims/antiques for sale listed below and have marked down my previous listed items for my "End of August Sale". All items still available have an orange sale price. So please take a look through my previous listings in my posts.


If you see an item you would like to purchase, please email me letting me know which item you are interested along with your name and address including zip code at Sweetpeasprimitives I will email you back with a total including shipping. Paypal accepted! All prices are US funds.


Vintage kitchen scale measures 9 1/2" tall and is an Auto Wate scale. Perfect for your prim kitchen!!

Vintage Kitchen Scale
Price $18.00 US + Shipping



Antique Wooden Stave Bucket measures 11 1/2" in diameter X 7 1/4" tall. It has a wooden bail handle and is a yellow and white chippiy paint. Perfect for your displays!

Antique Wooden Stave Bucket
Price $32.00 US + Shipping


Primitive wooden game board measures 22" tall X 9 1/4" wide and is a black and mustard distressed color. Can hang or stand up.
Primitive Game board

Price $15.00 US + Shipping




Primitive Wooden Bin measures 18" long X 11" wide X 12" high and is a mustard over brown chippy paint color. Perfect for your displays!

Primitive Wooden Bin
SOLD ~ THANK YOU!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the last photo..I love the ideas for that..:) how much would shipping be for 98342..;)

Sweetpea said...

Hi Gina,
Thank you. I just sent you an email!
Lottie

Gabriela Koopmans said...

would you ship to Netherlands?
pls email me
gabriela.koopmans@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Is the wooden stave bucket still available?