Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NEW Harvest Pumpkin Pocket

It sure has been feeling like Fall with this cooler weather we have been having. I hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday, I know I did and did not get as much done as I had planned! Oh, well....I have the rest of the week to work on things ;) We had a really great weekend spending time with family!

I did manage to finish this new Harvest Pumpkin pocket. I just love the way this turned out!


This Harvest Pumpkin Pocket measures 10" tall X 10" wide and is filled with one of my pumpkin stump people, sweet annie, dried yarrow and corn cobs in husks. A Bountiful Harvest label is attached to the front of this vintage rusty dustpan pocket.


Primitive Harvest Pumpkin Pocket
~SOLD~Thank you!!

If you would like to purchase my Primitive Harvest Pumpkin Pocket, please email me letting me know which item you are interested along with your name and address including zip code at Sweetpeasprimitives I will email you back with a total including shipping. Paypal accepted! All prices are US funds.

Thanks for visiting!!

8 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh she is so cute..I love it..:)

Myglorystars said...

that is so adorable, I love it!!!

Suzanne said...

Very cute! Nice piece!

From Sherry's Heart said...

Keep it up My Dear Friend!!!
I'm Here!!!

Sherry

Sweetpea said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! I really appreciate the kind words and the encouragement!!

Bittersweetfolkart said...

I love her !!

Sweetpea said...

Thank you!!

sewprimitive karen said...

That is so adorable.