Thursday, September 16, 2010

Couple New Offerings!!!

Fall is definitely in the air!!! I am really lovin the cooler days, but do miss having fun in the pool, lol. Its a little gloomy here today....perfect for getting the house cleaned and the laundry done! I have been pretty busy creating and and two new offerings listed below.

Primitive Harvest Pumpkin measures 13" wide X 19" tall including the corn stalk leaves. I took a vintage oil can, added a primitive "Harvest Pumpkin" label and filled it with one of my primitive pumpkin folk dolls along with some fragrant sweet annie and some dried corn stalk leaves.



Primitive Pumpkin Harvest
SOLD~ THANK YOU!!!


This early style lantern light measures 12" tall X 7" wide X 7" deep. I grubbied up a candle and added a battery operated flicker tea light along with some artificial bittersweet around the candle. Perfect for those prim places that need a little Harvest glow! You can also burn a regular candle in this lantern.

Primitive Early Lantern Light
SOLD~ THANK YOU!!!

If you would like to purchase one of these creations, please email me your name, mailing address including zip code and your paypal email address at Sweetpeasprimitives I will email you back with a total including shipping. Paypal only accepted! All prices are US funds.

Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

Your pumpkin guys are the cutest Lottie! - BJ

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Love this!!!

Sweetpea said...

Thank you soooo much!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that pumpkin guy! Your work is fantastic!

WoolenSails said...

Always love seeing your new pieces.
I made some wool crows today, just not good at doing the prim painted look and way too many projects to do, so went the simple way.

Debbie

Sweetpea said...

Thank you Jen!! So glad you love the pumpkin folk doll!! ;)

Debbie,
Thank you! The simple way is the best!! I understand about having too many projects to do. I have a whole list I hope to complete!