Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring!!!

I am hoping the more I say and wish for it....the sooner it will arrive here!! We have had some brutally cold and windy days. It is supposed to be 45 later next week. Sure hope it melts all of this snow! Since I am in the mood for Spring, I have listed 5 new auctions....you've guessed it, all having to do with "Spring"!! The auctions are listed as 3 day auctions. I hope you can stop on by and take a peek! The link is listed below the pictures.







You can visit my auctions by clicking here .

I also treated myself to a new tattoo, lol! I am going back on March 22nd for another one. My sister, two nieces and I are going to get memorial tattoos for my sister that passed away last March. Here is a pic of my new one ;)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new tatts! Love the little bunny, what a cutie!

Brenda said...

LOVE your new tattoos!! Those chicks are really cute.

Brenda

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Love the Bunny so adorable.. Nice Tattoo!! My daughter Carmen just got new tatts of her kitty's two weeks ago..there beautiful too!

Have a great Weekend!!

Blessings
Tonya

Sweetpea said...

Thank you Jennifer & Brenda =)
Thanks Tonya!!
Awww, how sweet!! I am sure her kitties look gorgeous!!
Lottie

Earlene said...

You are so talented! I love the bunny!