Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEW Early Style Rabbit Doll Pattern


It has been a rough week. I have been fighting a sinus infection and have been so drained but managed to finish the pattern for my early style rabbit doll. The pattern is located on the left side bar;)




I have also listed the last of the angel ornie tucks and relisted a couple other things on Ebay.

I wanted to let you know that I have left Lemon Poppy Seeds website. With working, family, furbabies and trying to list weekly on Ebay and keep up with my blog, I just do not have the time to make items for a website too. I enjoyed being on there but just had to let it go.

I am working on a couple new items and hope to have them ready this weekend. Take care and have a great evening. I will be back in a day or two;)

6 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

What a wonderful pattern.
I love rabbits and have several...this might be one I need to add to it.
Hugs, Karen

Unknown said...

Hi!! I just found your blog and wanted to drop you a message to let you know I LOVE your dolls!! They are sooo Prim!! And I loved looking at the pictures of your home. All of them were fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing!! ~Tammy

Unknown said...

What a wonderful prim rabbit pattern! YOu will be missed so much at Lemon Poppy Seeds!
sandi

Back in the Day said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to say that I absolutely love your rabbit! I am sorry that you are feeling a little under the weather - I hope you feel better soon!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I found your blog yesterday and hurried to put you in my favs:)

I love your rabbit, I've never tried making a make-do, thanks so much for the free pattern also.

Loved your home pictures too so very prim!
Rondell

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the kind words! Glad you are enjoying my blog and creations.
Lottie